The Superhost Program provides benefits to hosts who have distinguished themselves by reaching and maintaining specific performance goals.
The Superhost badge provides you with higher visibility to renters as well as prioritized customer service.
You don't need to apply for the Superhost program. If you meet our qualifications, we will review your listing at the end of the quarter and automatically update you to Superhost.
Here are the criteria we use to distinguish Superhosts:
1. You respond quickly and often to all inquiries.
- Your response rating is "excellent."
2. Your average review score is equal to or above a 4.5
- You have a minimum of three published reviews.
- You leave renter reviews after all of your bookings.
3. You have past bookings and ample experience.
- You have hosted at least ten bookings on Giggster.
4. No host side cancellations
- You don’t cancel accepted bookings. Special circumstances are considered.
The benchmarks are calculated from the previous year and must be maintained to keep Superhost status.