- Giggster advises you to get in touch with the renter for further details before shooting. Here we compiled a list of good questions to ask renters:
- What is the shoot day length/ approximate times?
- What is their cast & crew size?
- What areas of the location will be needed?
- Do they need to set up scout dates?
- Project type/name (Stills, Indie, Feature, Commercial)
- Do they have production insurance?
- Are they pulling a permit?
- What are their parking needs?
For more hosting insights take a look at our Hosting Guide.