Pulling permits can be annoying and confusing, especially if you are in the middle of planning your shoot. Let our team of permit experts take care of your permit needs. For a flat $295 coordination fee we will handle your permit application and coordination.
Before and during the film permit process, we will keep your production updated on challenges, unique conditions, and projected costs. If you are interested make sure to check mark "Permit Services" when you submit your booking request.
To apply for Permit Services with Giggster you must meet the following terms:
- Your shoot is for Still photography or Still photography with b-roll only
- You're desired location is a private residence or commercial space.
- Not a municipal or dual permit.
Permit Coordination Jurisdictions Covered:
- City of Beverly Hills
- City of Malibu
- City of Pasadena
- Ventura County
- County of San Bernardino
- City of Palm Springs
- City of West Hollywood
- County of Riverside
- City of Ranchos Palos Verdes
Fees for Coordination per Permit Pulled:
$295 coordination fee + permit fee
Additional services (add-ons per permit pulled):
$350 signature fee for extended hours or per permit office
$250 notification charge
Requirements for permitting:
- Certificate of Insurance for the city/county of permitting
- Permission to use property in certain jurisdictions
- All fees associated with your specific permit