Terms and Conditions
- You must have an active Giggster account
- If your coupon has expired, there is no way to re-activate it.
- Coupons can only be used once. If you cancel a reservation that used a coupon, the coupon is also no longer valid.
- We only accept coupons issued by Giggster.
- If you don’t use the full amount of a coupon, you won’t receive the difference.
- Coupons can't be applied retroactively.
- Coupons aren't transferable. A coupon can only be used by the person it was given to.
- Only one coupon can be used per reservation.
The coupon is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash, and may not be combined with any other Giggster coupon, discount code, or offer. All Giggster coupons are one-time use only, one per customer, and expire 6 months following issuance. Determinations of eligibility will be made in Giggster's sole discretion. Giggster reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the coupon or cancellation of your account or reservations, if fraud, tampering, violations of Giggster's Terms of Service or technical errors are suspected or occur.
If you qualify for the coupon, the coupon, in the form of a code, will be emailed to you at your registered Giggster email address. Giggster may terminate the Promotion at any time without liability. A coupon reserved during the Promotion will be honored if all other Terms and Conditions are satisfied.
June 12, 2019