Benefits of booking through Giggster:
- As you gain bookings and reviews your position on search will improve and increase your location's visibility
- Giggster provides help with overtime and damages after your booking
- You can become a Superhost and generate more demand
- We provide you with $1,000,000 liability insurance
- We act as an escrow service and hold a security deposit from the renter for 72 hours
- Booking offline is a violation of our terms and can result in an account suspension
We consider our relationship with our hosts to be mutually beneficial and based on shared trust. Taking a booking conversation off of the Giggster platform is a violation of our Terms of Service, which are in place to ensure a secure and positive experience for all of our users.
Accepting payment outside of Giggster voids the protections outlined in our Terms of Service, cancellation & overtime policies, dispute resolution process and $1,000,000 insurance policy. Hosts that violate this policy will be removed from the community and may be charged for owed Giggster service fees.
We have established these policies to help protect our hosts from fraud, potential risk, and other liabilities. By keeping payment and messaging on the platform, we can help ensure your security.
If a renter tries to start a conversation or make a transaction outside of the platform, please let us know immediately.