Since Production Insurance is not only an industry standard, but also required under Giggster’s Location Agreement and Terms of Service , we’ve decided to make it easier for renters to get the insurance they need.
Depending on the package Giggster provides the following types of insurance protection:
- Damage Protection - ($99 flat)
- Production Insurance - 15% from Booking total before promo codes, but $150 minimum.
Giggster’s Production Insurance offers:
$2,000,000 - General Aggregate Limit – per Renter
$1,000,000 Products/Complete Operations Aggregate
$1,000,000 Personal & Advertizing Injury
$1,000,000 Each Occurrance
$100,000 Damage to Rental Permises
and has a $5,000 deductible.
- Cancellation Insurance (5% from Booking total before promo codes), but $150 minimum.
If you need to cancel a booking at any point, we have your back! Cancellation Insurance makes you exempt from Giggster’s Cancellation Policy and guarantees a 100% refund.
At booking check-out you will be offered 3 types of packages to choose from:
- Minimum. This package provides the bare minimum - Giggster’s Damage Protection, which offers an affordable way to cover your booking against damages for the rental period. It covers up to $2,000 in total damages occurred and has a $500 deductible.
- Essential. This option combines Giggster’s Damage Protection with Production Insurance.
- Premium. All 3 insurance options included.
Event liability insurance is offered by Pattern Insurance and is only available for select activity types.
The insurance packages will be available during checkout. If you’ve opted for Production Insurance, a COI will be generated and provided via email:
1. After the renter has provided all the required details.
2. The booking request has been confirmed by the host or the custom rate has been accepted by the renter.